TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I know 90's had all these lights next to the steering wh
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I know 90's had all these lights next to the steering wh

Posted by mousersix (San Antonio) on August 06, 2005 at 11:22 PM
  This message has been viewed 158 times.

In Reply To I know 90's had all these lights next to the steering wheel posted by rufflez on August 06, 2005 at 11:09 PM

Message so this morning i went to wal-mart since its right across the street from my work in hopes of finding some deli meat for lunch. well there were like 20 people in front of the deli counter so i decided to do my other shopping first. i got some sliced french bread with sesame seeds on top. that was good bread man, you should try it. and i got some lettuce. didnt get any condiments though because i knew we had some back at the office. i picked up doritos in nacho cheesier and cooler ranch. i also got some caprisun and coke. strawberry kiwi is the best flavor. its great that you get so many in a pack for only 2 bucks or so. i finally got back to the deli and the line wasnt so long so i waited. i got 1lb peppered turkey sliced at 1, and 1/2lb honey ham sliced at 1. went back to the office and enjoyed it all!. :)

-Andrew
'90 Aztec Red NA > TT

mousersix website

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.